Click Me Please~!

Friday, November 12, 2010

FYP After Effect . . .

Annyeong~!



Well, if go to facebook now, we can see, all final year (I mean final sem, not *ehem* *ehem* trimester students) posting a caption said . . .


What the hell is that? I don't even know got hell called FYP?



Seriously? After spent time together with FYP for almost 1 year, u guys dunno it? Wat an a**hole hahaha. Means you spent 1 year with ur bf/gf oso can suddenly dunno them? :P



Die die die~! Burn it babeh~! No more FYP in my life o yeah~!




Seriously?! If you guys need to repeat again the subject (Nauzubillah hope none of us need to repeat this), those who already deleted your FYP, don't tell me you want to start it from scratch?? . . . hohoho




. . . .




Well, the best to do is . . .

This is the proof I already finished this super hard subject!! :D


Yeah!!! frame it is the best thing you can do, hang it to the wall and brag about it to everyone. Well, at least we managed to complete our FYP!!! so we deserve to talk big even tho our product is lame :P


Shinda88
v5E 3.1.5
UTP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, totally agree man, haha! It'd be something interesting to share with your kids in the future too anyhow. I'm definitely not deleting my FYP stuff. I might just print a copy of my final report for myself, hahahah!

shinda88 said...

haha i think to sell it to others students from others universities lol!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...