Click Me Please~!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My fate . . .

Annyeong~!


My fate, this past few days . . . is like




"Sudah jatuh, ditimpa tangga, naik eskalator, elektrik tak ada, naik lif, terperangkap!!!"





Something like that ler . . . why? what happened? Well . . this is what happened . .



I went to JJ, then got tangga thrown at me accidentally by maintenance worker . .



Ya Allah save me T__T . . . ouch




I feel so sad, then I go ride the escalator to go to level 1, but then, the escalator not working . .

Aihzz kena scold by people behind demmit grrr . . .





I tried elevator, but then, got stuck inside!!


It is hot . . . and . . . lame T___T help me!!



Ok obviously the story is sounds so fake, if u believe me, then don't feel sad if ur frenz call u idiot hAhaHaHa but basically, my fate past few days was really like that. It is so sucks that I dun even want to leave my bed and just sleep hahaha . . .


Ok ler, that is just some crap from me, just to kill time coz I was so bored studying Corporate Finance. Ish, last paper left only before I officially graduated! I shall be bersemangat! O yeah!!




p/s: My NDS can read novel dy hehehe so I guest no need for me to buy Harry P0tter book dy?? lol!




shinda88
v5e 3.1.5
UTP

1 comment:

Wei Han said...

really unlucky..
and gotta agree with u.. corporate finance is just so boring~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...