Click Me Please~!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Kaleb & The Cacing

Annyeong~!



Just want to share with you guys. I've got a friend. This guy, he joined a business plan competition. While others choose to sell more Wow Wow things, he choose to sell . . .




. .





. . . .






. . . . . worm




Well, at first, I do laugh a bit (sorry, my habit to laugh at him), but in the end he managed to advance into next stage of competition. From what we all see, his business might become a serious business. I also got think to join him, maybe work under him if his business really can make me rich. So I try to imagine what my friend will look alike in the future, as a big boss of worm business, either I suit working under him or not . . .


"uols~! Nk keje ngn I?"







. . . Well I guess I just find another jobs then.




Shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...