Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My OrigaMi NigHT~!!

Annyeong~!!


Wohoo! Miss all of you! clap clap clap . . .


Some of you might occur my few post before, quite emo kan? Well, I tried to changed, be a bit mature, choose emo style, but it seems that i got a negative feedback from my so called fans. So yeah, here I am, with my own normal cheerful style of post!! Wohoo!!!!




Well????



As we all know, now is a study week for UTP-ian~! For final year student, oh no, I mean final year final sem student (I know nothing about lame final year second sem and final year third sem :P ), all of us should have our final presentation as a university student, called FYP 2 oral presentation. I see, most of my friends were so busy preparing for the presentation. How bout me? My presentation is on Friday 11am.






So??? . . . So??? . . . So???





Cannot count kah? Mean still got few days for me hahahaha~! I really lazy want to re-check my slide. Thanks Ms. Penny because make us submit our final slide one month ago. Now not really need to do from scratct :D Ok, since now I (as myself declared) quite free, I have decided to do something that not related at all with study.



While go through my 400++ NDS games (actually got 1200 games, managed to reduce it, thk God), I found this one nice game. Actually it is not game, but more to tutorial. Tutorial about what? Yeah pandai pun~!! Tutorial about . . .






ORIGAMI!!!

My NDS with Origami tutorial :D



I, personally, very very very like origami. It is one of the best art created by human. By using paper, we can create many2 things! Ahh, so wonderful~!! So, back to topic, I started to follow the instruction to create something using A4 paper. Well, after few minutes, this is the result . . .


This one very rush one, first one I made is the elephant :P


I started to show around to my housemate, my origami elephant. Well, got nice feedback (I assume so). So, I think that I should do as many as I can. Things become serious when I rushed to v5 and v3 looking for color paper. Why? Coz I think do with normal A4 paper make it looks too plain. I managed to get it from v3 shop, which, cost quite a lot, coz it is not a normal A4 color paper. Demmit. So, with the color paper, I start to make first origami which is prawn. So the result is?


Look real is it? :P

Haha I show this to Voon, she straight request one for her :D






So, after prawn . . .







My "remix" elephant

This one, I duno we call it wat . . .

Japanese Kimono :D

Mr. mice with his son . . .

Mice Mice Mice . . .

Ok, origami dog I can touch one :P

Blue whale on my laptop :D

Looking this, remind of of Crab People from Southpark





And, among all those origami, I present you the hardest one that not in the tutorial, Kawasaki Rose . . .


I love this among all :D







Hahaha ok some of you (might be all) will think this is lame. But, yeah who care? I enjoy it a lot :P


Tonight product :D





p/s: Those who got presentation, gudluck, and who later will go for dean's list ceremony, goodluck :D


shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

4 comments:

Honest girl said...

ahahahah!hey kid...days gone by n u become more n more young??
but really nice origami though..dem cute ler,i mean d origami not u,blek!!

evelyn said...

omg!!! they all look so neat n not out of shape.. i heart them.. huhu~ hope i hv d same talent too.. my origami skills sucks to max.. wakakaka

Tka Jayhunn said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!KAGUM LA!hahaha...nak rose!xD

Anonymous said...

Wow, like your stuff man, hahah! Now I know what your gtalk display message was all about.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...