Click Me Please~!

Monday, November 29, 2010

I officially graduated~!

Annyeong~!


I have done my last paper yesterday! Wohoo! Oh no no it is not as same as lame as watever as is like others, but this is a LAST PAPER AS A UNIVERSITY STUDENTS!!!


Well, my ex-seniors last time wrote a very emo post when they are leaving UTP, but, BUT!! not butt, i mean BUT! Since that I'll be in UTP for another one month time because of SAP class (to get extra certificate hoping it will help me to apply job in the future), I'll save my emo post for later. On January, or maybe New Year night I'll write all those emo post hahahaha . .


So, congratulations to all my friends who finished their paper~! And those who still waiting for their paper (I heard KM still not done their paper yet), goodluck!


I'm not really into a sad style or watever in that league, so I coolly and happily say good bye to all my friends who are leaving, it is been a great time with you all through out this few years. If we by chance meeting beside road, just at least say "Hi" okie :D Sorry for all the mistake, thanks for all the helps and welcome for all the thanks (demmit why sounds so ignorance :P ). Hoping the best for you all and wish someday we all can meet again with a better story to share!


p.s : Too all my juniors, sorry I can't be any of great help to you all, and sorry for all the crap and lies and brag things from me that you guys all need to face for this few years. Sorry~! T_T



Shinda88
v5e 3.1.5
UTP <-- I'm still in UTP okie?? :P

4 comments:

Charles T said...

U mean UNofficially graduated right? :P It's never official until the Convo :D

lanz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lanz said...

if i meet u on the road, i'll just scream my lungs out "oi butun!!!"
babai!

shinda88 said...

alaa abang charlz, that thing is just a ceremony hehehe . . . but demmit erghh, u know??! they changed to trimester? means got one sem off for students?!! the time my ceremony is the 4 months off for my juniors >.< x ade junior celebrate me graduate ish !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...