Click Me Please~!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Paper. Aircond. Sleep. Tekken

Annyeong~!!


Today I'm having my first paper as final year student. Well, others might finished few papers but for my gang, this is our first paper. Nice right? Well since we got talented guy called Ah Yeh to arrange our timetable, we managed to have a nice and cool exam week for our final semester~!



So, since today is my first day, I decided to wear blazer to look smart and cool for my first paper (as well infront juniors all, show them how cool final year student is).


I know I look cool smart and nice . . erm





Not only that, I also ask my driver to send me there with his silver Myvii WR* 47*9 . . .


"Send me to Main Hall please . . . "




So, after checked my table number, I enter the hall with my cool long hair. No security ask me bout my long hair, thanks a lot you guys :D So, after listening to the instruction (Which is I can't understand any single word from that guy at all), I start to answer my paper. Well, after few minutes, I felt that "Oh, quite cold ya . . ."




Then . . after 30 minutes . . .

Chill Chill . . brrr cold~!!






After one hour and half . . .


Ok, something bad going to happen . . .




then . . .


Without I realize, I become ice already . . .



Stupid Main Hall aircond system. Your job is to help is with our exam, not to make us suffer to answer our paper, which is we already suffered like hell!! Arghh!! Because of that aircond, seriously I can't even read back my answer paper properly!!! Thk God I'm wearing blazer in the first place. If normal jacket only? Seriously I don't think 5 hours exam time is enough for me . .



But then . .




. . screw it, I've done with it anyway haha.





Extra - This is what you get if you disturb my sleep


I've got this one friend, from Sarawak. His hobby is to disturb my sleep whenever he came to my room. He use lot of ways to make me wake up. His intention is good, I know. BUT he is a guy, practically I do not prefer guys to disturb my sleep . . .

%!@#$%^ I dunno why he just can't leave me alone




Usually, I'll just ignore him or let him go. But today, maybe because of that stupid aircond things, my head really headache (until this post was written), this is what happened . . .


I know this pic might look a bit gay, esp to Hafizuddin (coz he is gay himself)




Yeah, movement from fighting genre game called TEKKEN. Muhahahahahahahaha. Serve you right dude.





p/s: Thanks Min Min coz introduced me with National Treasure. What a nice movie! Ok I know I'm late but at least I've watched dy :P


Shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

1 comment:

Honest girl said...

yeah,national treasure i watch 1 n 2 edy, very nice~
alif
2day also i freaking cold in mph eh...n i din wear any blazer or jacket.....stupid la...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...