Click Me Please~!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

If I were to be Korean Idol . . .

Annyeong~!


Sometime, I wonder, how is the life of Korean idol? How is the feeling to become one of them? How fun is it? don't tell me your guys never think bout it? I mean to become idol regardless from any country . .


So, I were thinking, how if I really become one of them?? Let see how it look alike . .



Wait . . 3 . . 2 . . 1






2PM ft. AO



Another shoot~!







Wow! i didn't know I really fit with them?!!!




. . .



. . . .




. . . . .



sigh . . .



I guess there might be a reason God fate me to become a student, and not an idol . .



shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

2 comments:

Tka Jayhunn said...

alip..x cukup cerah laaa..wakaka~~~

shinda88 said...

haha mereka yg x cukup dark :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...