Click Me Please~!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My post . . . can become no. 1?

Annyeong~!


just now, I was having a conversation with my junior on gtalk, below is the snippet of our conversation . .


xxxx: should not so lucky, eh ur theory of internet connection damn famous weih
Aliff: hah? owh, that one i wrote . .before my internship i think . . kut . . lama dah la
xxxx: whaahaha
Aliff: tua dh nie, haha
xxxx: ya la, tua dah,lolz, i search google, lol, rank 1st
Aliff: hah? how u search?
xxxx: u writ, theory of internet connection, haha
Aliff: means the search got no. 1 is it .. ler
xxxx: yup
Aliff: wow . . i didnt know im tat cool .. wow . .


Then, I go try la, who knows that guy trick me one . . . the result?


Wow, i tot wikipedia result should be first :P


Ok, I know it is because the title same with what I typed, but still . . . no. 1 . . who care? :P


Shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...